How to Get Your Readers to Read Your Reviews
If you have been online for any length of time, you have probably read or heard someone write about product review articles. Product reviews are often written with the intention of either promoting a product for sale, lambasting a product that doesn’t live up to advertised hype, or questioning the integrity of an unbiased review. Well, it really depends upon what kind of product review you wish to go with! In this article, we rounded up four examples of different product review style articles to demonstrate how to write an effective product review article that will hopefully mean more sales and converted clients.
If you want to write good reviews, you first need to understand the nature of your topic. Some topics are best tackled by providing unbiased, useful information to your readers. However, other topics are best served by using a little bit of hyperbole in order to get your point across. Here are a few product reviews that fit into this category:
– Product Review: A product reviews can be written about any electronic device. However, if you are writing about a new gadget that is not even available yet in stores, you need to be a little bit more negative in tone. Instead of saying something like, “The potential customers don’t have a lot of choices when it comes to this kind of technology,” tell them that they should pre-order the device in order to be one of the first to own it. The potential customers don’t have a lot of choices when it comes to this kind of technology, but with your convincing style, you can make yourself out to be an important part of their life.
– Social Proof: This is actually another type of product reviews, where the author presents data or anecdotal evidence from the public which supports or refutes a claim. You can use social proof in two different ways, either from social media or from the actual consumer feedback. If you have gathered real consumer feedback from the actual customers, then all you have to do is rework what you wrote so as to provide a positive review instead of simply repeating everything that you had written. This method requires a bit of creativity, and some savvy social media marketing, but it can help you write product reviews that appear more positive than negative.
– Article Marketing: Writing product reviews online can also be done as an article marketing. You simply have to get people to sign up for your email newsletter and then provide them with good information about your service or your product. The newsletter will give you valuable content, which you can then turn into online reviews. You can also do this with article directories, where you can submit review articles for free, and get people to sign up. As long as you provide high-quality content, you won’t really have to pay anyone for this, and you can gain a lot of traffic with it.
– Affiliate Marketing: Another great way to get people to sign up to your mailing list is through an affiliate program. Many affiliate programs allow you to include links to your product reviews or other information on your website. You can simply place a couple of affiliate links in your resource box at the end of each of your articles, or you can place a link to one of your affiliate products in the author’s resource box at the beginning of each article. When readers click on the links in your resource box they will be taken to the affiliate product’s page, where they can purchase it. If you have enough articles, you might even be able to sell the rights to your product reviews to a collection of eBooks or audio CDs as well. With affiliate marketing you don’t have to worry about keeping up with your product reviews, because the readers will keep you informed about new products that are coming out.
– Social Media Marketing: If you aren’t already signed up as an affiliate for many of the big social media networks, then you should become one. By becoming an affiliate for the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so forth, you will be able to drive more traffic to your website and more potential customers to your product reviews. And of course, this is free money!
In conclusion, you should consider including two things in your resource box. First, you should review your own product. Second, you should mention two things. One is that you are an affiliate for a particular product, and one is that you are a member of Buzzstream Review, which is a membership site that allows you to create buzzstream reviews and send the links to your product reviews out to subscribers. This is a two-way street, and by joining these social media sites you can drive more traffic to your website and more potential buyers to your reviews. So in summation, you should do two things in your resource box: Review your own product, and mention two things.